The other day I was feeling for something sweet and remembered this easy and delicious muffin from the past that I used to bake. I had to get some Nutella muffins! Would be even better if you did your own Nutella, but unfortunately I am not there yet. This is something you can fix fast if you are getting guests and do not really know what to serve over a coffee or fika. The recipe and the methods are very simple. I am pretty sure no one would say no to these and if you leave the butter away and replace it with f.ex canola oil would these goodies be totally vegan.
Hope you enjoy this recipe and eating some Nutella meanwhile baking is totally okey!
12 Nutella muffins
150 g butter
1 dl coconut oil
1 3/4 sugar
1 tsp vanilla powder
4 1/2 dl organic flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
- Heat the oven to 220 celsius
- Whisk the butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla with an electric whisk
- Press the juice out of the half a lemon and grate the skin of it. Blend in to the egg mixture
- Mix rest of the ingredients together in a separate bowl and then blend with the egg mixture
- Now start filling the muffins moulds with the dough half way up
- Have 1 teaspoon of Nutella on top of each muffin and whirl down the Nutella with a tooth pick into the dough
- Bake 5 min in 220 celsius degrees then reduce the heat to 170 celsius. Continue baking in the oven for 15 minutes more
- Let the muffins cool down at least 10 minutes before serving
Have a lovely week you guys!