If you want to fix something super duper delicious next time when you have guests coming over (or just want to treat yourself) and you don’t have any interest in baking you should definitely try this no bake “cake”. I promise it tastes better than the original snickers and is also vegan and gluten free and is ready to be eaten in couple of hours. Hurray!
Raw snickers cake
2 dl oat flour
4 tablespoons of light syrup
4 tablespoons of almond butter
1 tablespoons of coconut oil/butter
pinch of salt
4 tablespoons of peanut butter
2 tablespoon of light syrup
2 teaspoon coconut oil/butter
Handful of salted peanuts
50g vegan dark chocolate
50 g vegan milk chocolate
- Choose a oven tray/baking tray/a plate that is suitable for cutting and freezing. Start mixing the ingredients for the bottom layer in a bowl. It can be sticky but just keep mixing until the batter is smooth!
- When smooth spread the batter evenly on the tray/plate with a licker
- Mix together the ingredients for the caramel in a separate bowl and spread on top of the bottom layer and sprinkle over some peanuts
- Start melting the chocolates in water bath and when melted pour over the cake as quickly as possible
- Chop the rest of the peanuts on a cutting board and sprinkle over the chocolate before it has melted.
- Freeze the cake for at least 2 hours. After freezing this masterpiece is ready to be served!
If you like my recipes you can as well follow my account in instagram: @surt.sa.raven
Have a nice Sunday!